If you are having multiple Godaddy account with having domain in it, but having problem in managing all account remembering account username and password is not easy. So, you can transfer all your domain in one account with the help of my new article.
Godaddy provide different services for there customer and i will suggest you to buy hosting and domain name from Godaddy, ACCOUNT CHANGE give’s user to move a domain name from one account with another godaddy account.
STEPS TO MOVE A DOMAIN NAME
Godaddy will send the email to new owner of the godaddy account on associated email id when the domain is moved to new account, the process is not completed until the owner verify the email. The time period to confirm the domain name change request for recipient is 10 days, so as soon as you get the email from godaddy confirm that you are the one who wants to move your domain to another godaddy account.
A domain name should be in active stage to change its account, if a domain is in active status but cross its expiration date then you will not able to change domain name account. Domains that change accounts will have a 10 day transfer lock for fraud protection.
How to move domain name
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In Domain panel in MY ACCOUNT, click Manage after that select the domain name you want to move.
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Settings.
- Under Additional Settings, click Transfer domain to another GoDaddy account.
- In the Begin Account Change window, enter and re-enter the Email address of the recipient.
- If you know the receipient’s customer number, select I have… and then enter the account login information.
- You can leave blank if you don’t know the new registrant’s login information.
- Select Keep the current nameservers for this domain to retain the current nameservers for the domain name. If you do not select this option, we park the domain name when the new registrant activates it in the new account.
After following some basic formality with godaddy, the new account associated email id will receive email to confirm the process. You can also confirm domain name move from the new account, go to domain name panel and in PENDING DOMAIN NAME ACCOUNT you will see the domain name which you had apply for change. Select the domain and in option toolbar select ACCEPT domain name move request it will take 2 minutes to complete your domain name change request.